Easy Service Monitor is a network fault management tool that continuously monitors network devices and services. If something went wrong, it will alert you by email/phone/pager BEFORE problems get seriously out of hand. A detailed log file will record every event of the monitored targets and can be displayed in an easy to understand chart. You can configure the system so that when something goes wrong, a set of actions, such as execute a program, reboot server or update web page, will be triggered. Key features:
* Web services: HTTP and HTTPs
* FTP sites monitoring
* Database Servers: Oracle, SQL, MySQL
* Email servers: POP3, SMTP, and IMAP4
* Telnet Server
* Other TCP Services such as NNTP
* UDP Services such as Domain Name Service
* Windows 2000/NT services
* Monitoring of any network device with an IP address using PING (ICMP) or TCP Ports
* Monitoring Servers, Workstations, PC and other devices Status: Free Disk Space, Memory Usage, CPU Usage and Performance Monitor metric
* Allow you to customize the software for additional services monitoring
Easy Network Service Monitor is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2003-03-10. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Not Applicable.
Easy Network Service Monitor (version 2.14) has a file size of 2.50 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 428 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.